“The Legend of the Mothman” explores the strange and bizarre disturbances and strange eye witness reports connected to a creature known as the Mothman, first sighted in the Point Pleasant, West Virginia area in the sixties. Strangely, the sightings and disturbances seemed to reach a peak with several area residents sharing the same nightmare of a river disaster. On December 15, 1967, the Silver Bridge spanning the Ohio River between Point Pleasant and Gallipolis, Ohio collapsed into the frigid water, sending 46 people to their deaths. Many of those who lost their lives had reported (at one time) seeing the Mothman. Perhaps most disturbing, there were no reported sightings after the bridge accident.
Trending on HauntingReview.com
- Nevermore – The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia: Hopewell Elementary
- Photo of a real demonic possession?
- Matilda at the Sorrel-Weed house?
- Demonic Possession, Oppression, and Repression
- Jim Morrison Ghost Picture
- ghost evp and two grave yard pics
- The Flying Brick at Borley Rectory
- Evp at jeremy wade delles grave
- The colorful history of ‘Haint Blue’
- The Ghost Hunters Time Forgot